The Sales Assistant works closely with the Northern California Division sales team providing administrative and clerical support to maximize revenue.
- Work closely with sales team to accurately write design and sales orders
- Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department.
- Respond to telephone, in person, or electronic inquiries
- Send and receive messages and documents
- Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems.
- Prepares weekly reports.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting strict deadlines.
- Takes initiative and is proactive.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Well organized
- Works well in a team
- Excel, Outlook, Office
Starting pay $15 per hour+ DOE.