Great opportunity for a Sign Installer with our Colorado Springs, CO division. Fusion Sign and Design is a one-stop-shop for signage and marketing needs to over 5,000 companies across the United States between 5 locations. Our mission is to provide the best comprehensive solution to each of our clients and meet their marketing and signage needs. From Architects to builders, and to businesses, we pride ourselves in delivering professional expertise locally and throughout the west coast. The key to that success is our team of highly qualified individuals. If you think you would be a great fit, let us know.
- Must have clean driving record, valid CO driver license, and Social Security (legally able to work in the U.S.
- This is a labor intensive position, ONLY HIGH ENERGY HARD WORKERS NEED APPLY! Must be able to perform heavy labor, regular lifting of 50+ lbs, bending, twisting, stooping, climbing, reaching, extending, digging, etc.
- Frequent work on ladders, scaffolds, boom/bucket lifts.
- Must have knowledge of how to use hand tools, power tools, and operate some heavy equipment.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have hand and power tools ( eg. Cordless drill, Impact drill, saws/cutting tools, Socket Set, Plier set, Screwdriver set, hammer, tape measure, level, etc.)
- Electrical knowledge to troubleshoot illuminated signage is a plus.
- Various/General construction background a plus.
- Must have work boots. All other safety equipment will be provided upon request.
- Day shift primarily, but must be flexible to work long hours with occasional weekends/ evenings.
- Rare occasions will require paid travel and working for days at a time in other areas/states.
- Presentable attire and customer service.
- Positive work attitude, desire to learn and work hard to develop industry skills.
- Must work well with others and be team player, willing to serve others.
- Employment conditional upon passing a background check.
Starting pay $13 per hour+ DOE.