Tenant panel, double-sided drive-thru, thank you and do not enter signs, menu board, address numbers, LED tubing, exterior logo signs, and an interior neon wall sign
Client Name: Signtech Electrical Advertising Inc.
Signtech is a sign company based out of California. They complete everything from storefront vinyl to signs for major regional malls. Their work can be seen all around the world.
Project Name: In N Out
Signtech produced all the signs for the new In N Out fast food restaurant in Colorado Springs. Fusion is a subcontractor of Signtech, who produced the signs, then shipped them directly to us for installation. The building was newly built in October and needed all its signs, including a tenant panel for the shopping center monument.
Location of Project: 2895 New Center Point, Colorado Springs, CO
This project is the second In N Out location to open in Colorado Springs, and Fusion has installed the signs produced by Signtech for both restaurants! Fusion also installed the signage for the In N Out Colorado Spring distribution center.
Types of Signage Used on the Project:
- The tenant panel advertises the restaurant’s location on the shopping center monument sign. This sign specification was produced and installed by Fusion. In N Out’s signature colors, yellow and red, were used to design the tenant panel specifications. Fusion Sign produced and installed this sign.
Double face “Thank You” / “Do Not Enter” traffic sign and Double face “Drive-Thru” with opposite arrows:
- These signs direct traffic to the drive-thru and keep the flow of traffic going in the correct direction.
- This board was installed at the drive-thru and lists the In N Out’s iconic menu. The sign is illuminated so that customers can read the food options during late-night food runs. Burgers and fries, anyone?
Set of address numbers:
- The address numbers are a requirement made by El Paso County and Colorado Springs. These identifying numbers help emergency services, and customers find the restaurant.
976 linear feet of LED tubing and exterior signs:
- The red LED tubing goes hand in hand with the other signature In N Out signage Fusion Sign installed. It’s the first thing customers see when driving up to the restaurant. And another signature design of an In N Out location.
In N Out’s signature “Quality You Can Taste” interior neon wall sign:
- Signage specification and production by Signtech and installed by Fusion. This sign is In N Out’s slogan and their catchy trademark line. The sign bears the yellow and red signature colors of In N Out.
A unique challenge:
One of our main challenges on this project was our new install crew. Fusion Sign pride itself on providing quality training to guarantee our team delivers every time. Working with our new team members to provide quality onsite training while going the extra mile to ensure that we do the job right is one of the keys to Fusion Sign’s success. Our new Colorado Install team is looking forward to installing the signage for the next In and Out!
A notable/interesting about the project:
It’s undoubtedly notable how well Signtech and Fusion worked alongside each other through the whole installation and permitting process. The close relationship with Garry, our Signtech representative, made this project seamless. Communication was key. We spoke on the phone often and made stuff happen! Signtech allowed plenty of time to permit the signs and kept Fusion Sign updated on the ongoing changes made to the signage install dates. Garry personally flew out to Colorado from California to meet with our team onsite once the signs were installed and thank them for their hard work.