Monument, Wayfinding, ADA, Directional Signs
Client Name: Core Construction
Core Construction is a major general contractor doing projects in the western United States.
Project Name: Ralph & Betty Englestad Health and Science Building
The project consisted of complete signage solutions from exterior monumentation to interior signage such as ADA and wayfinding directional signage systems for the nursing and health science building.
Project Location: Henderson, Nevada
Types of Signage Used on the Project:
- Monument signage used in the exterior courtyard to direct and identify the building
- Exterior building name and ID to help identify and direct first responders and visitors
- Outside garden signage to help explain the water-saving garden and nameplates to identify the various plants
Interior Building Signage:
- Complete wall and hanging directional signage system to help staff and visitors navigate the building and different floors
- Room ID signage that helps identify each room within the building
- ADA restroom signage